JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Straight Line across TV and below the line is distorted

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 11:22 AM)
user2DY7eNOeiu
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Samsung QLED TV, bought for 1500 Euros 2 years ago.

A straight line has appeared across the TV, showed up about 3 months when I was in warrenty. As it was more of  nuisance, I didn't report it, but its now degraded and all below the line is distorted. 

I called Samsung and it was clear they are well aware of the problem, but won't do anything as my 2 years has now passed. 

This is really poor service from supposedly a reputable Brand. My household has nothing but Samsung appliances which I've spent thousands on.

No more. I'll not purchase another Samsung product after this, because these TVs are supposed to last 7 years plus, but just looking through these forums and talking to the Samsung staff, it's clear this is a huge problem and Samsung are washing their hands of it.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes