I have a QN55Q60RAFXZAPD TV. Just recently, it started showing the assecibility shortcuts out of nowhere. There isn't anywhere on the TV to turn it off and I've tried the following:
- Turning the TV on and off (Hard and soft reset).
- Unplug it and replug it in.
- Disconnect from the network and back.
- Take remote batteries out.
- Unplugged all HDMI cords.
- Factory Reset the TV
and... nothing has worked ☹️
I understand this is frustrating for you. If you press and hold the Volume button for 1 second, does the menu go away?
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.