JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Template for WMN-M15EB/ZA No gap wall mount

(Topic created on: 5/21/19 4:46 PM)
SNYYC
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have ordered a QLED 55" Frame TV (QN55LS03RAFXZA) which I assume comes with the WMN-M15EB/ZA no gap wall mount. My place is currently under construction and builder needs to know where the reinforcement in wall needs to go. Is there someplace I can get a template for the mount without waiting for TV delivery. I would prefer not calling contractor back. I have called Samsung and they said directions are in box and I will have to wait for delivery. Can't be that tough.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SNYYC
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Appreciate your response. Sadly I have not yet taken delivery of TV but my contractor is here now. I was hoping there was a PDF version out there somewhere. Didn't want to bring contractor back and pay more $. Who'da thought it would be so tough. Thanks.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

The wall mount would need to be purchased separately. The installation instructions are included with the mount.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
SNYYC
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Appreciate your response. Sadly I have not yet taken delivery of TV but my contractor is here now. I was hoping there was a PDF version out there somewhere. Didn't want to bring contractor back and pay more $. Who'da thought it would be so tough. Thanks.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

You are welcome.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes