Original topic:

The Frame 43” 2021 Missing Slim Fit No Gap Wall Mount

(Topic created: 08-07-2021 11:26 PM)
userfmI65DAXcV
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I ordered The Frame 43” (2021) on July 1. The TV arrived without the WMN-A50EB/ZA no gap slim fit wall mount. I started a Technical Support ticket over the phone on July 24. I was told that the part will be delivered to me in 5-10 calendar days. On the 10th business day (14 calendar days), the wall mount still had not arrived. I was informed it’s on backorder. Tech Support also informed me that they had known that this was on backorder since July 24, but did not tell me that they knew until the 14th calendar day after ticket was created, and when the resolution period came and went. I have requested a refund through e-commerce on August 3, but they did not record this until August 5. I have been passed around my Samsung Technical support, E-Commerce, and Parts. My tickets seem to be going nowhere. E-Commerce offered me a Promo Code to use at the US Samsung.Com store so that I can purchase the wall mount through there. Why would this be the solution when Tech Support told me that the part is on backorder. Tech Support was unable to identify an availability date of product restock or my position on the waitlist. E-Commerce has not refunded me. The pet is available from other vendors.

0 Likes
3 Replies
sjones123
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Mine didn't come with it, either, even though the specs say it should. The back of my 43" doesn't have the inset mount locations (maybe because the 43" can be vertical?), so I wonder if it'll actually be the 0.1" gap advertised, or more likely the 0.3" gap of non-Frames? I'm asking support for a mount, too.

0 Likes
user0Sx6iZNdTB
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me.  Ordered this in July and got passed around.  I never received the no-gap wall mount kit either.  Going to call support again tomorrow.  What a mess!!!  Samsung support is AWFUL!!!

0 Likes
user6m4ZsD5Upg
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I have had the exact same thing happen to me. Ordered in July. through Pc World. was told to contact Samsung directly. i contacted them. and they agreed to send out the parts. over the next two months , they sent three deliveries. each time it wasnt the wall mount I had requested. in the end I gave up and went back to PC World. they agreed to exchange the TV for another Samsung frame, i agreed to this. they sent out three different TV exchanges. each time there was no wall mount. 4 months later. i cant tell you how frustrated i am with this terrible customer service. 

0 Likes