cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

The Frame 75" 2020

I have the Frame 2020 75" and a SONOS arc/sub/surrounds - enablng the eARC option and setting output to Auto gives NO SOUND.

Disabling the eARC option gives (a lower quality) sound thorugh SONOS arc

How do I get eARC / Dolby Atmos working on The Frame 2020 75" and SONOS arc? 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The Frame 75" 2020

I'm sorry to hear that, so that I may better look into this can I have your full model number and current software version? Also, how do you have everything connected? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Any update on this issue ? We have provided model numbers and versions as requested 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Can confirm. I have exactly the same equipment  and am expeiencing exactly the same behavior. Hugely disappointing.

I have the Sonos Arc connected directly to the eARC HDMI port on the One Connect box using a high quality HDMI cable. 

75" The Frame

Model Code: QN75LS03TAFXZA

Software Version: T-NKMAKUC-111.5 , BT - S

Highlighted
Asteroid

I can confirm my tv model and version are 

75" The Frame

Model Code: QN75LS03TAFXZA

Software Version: T-NKMAKUC-1115.5 May 2020

Ken

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Same issue on my 55 Frame TV 2020....

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same issue with the Q95T

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Still having the issue on my 55 Frame 2020 - There was a recent firmware update but no change to eARC functionality.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the exakt same problem with my Frame 65" 2020 and the Sonos Arc. No sound with eARC.  With eARC disabled I get sound, but sound dissapering for a second now and then during movies. And occasionally there are only fragments of sound when I turn the tv on. Cutting the power off and on again gets the sound back for a while. Really dissapointing.