cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

The Frame 75 repeatedly turns on by itself

Two weeks ago I purchased a 75" Frame QLED that constanatly turns itself on.  The timing varies, but usually within a few minutes after turning off the TV it turns itself on again.

I have followed all three steps in detailed in previous threads:

1) I have unplugged the TV (multipe times)

2) The latest version of the software is installed

3) I disabled the "Power On with Mobile" option

The only connections are to Wifi and and a new Sonos ARC soundbar.

Please advise what the next steps are to resolve this problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The Frame 75 repeatedly turns on by itself

You can also try the following:

Turn off the Anynet+:

• This feature is Anynet+, also known as HDMI-CEC, and allows you to control both devices with your TV remote.
    • You can turn off Anynet+ in Settings > General > External Device Manager, but you will no longer be able to use your TV remote for both devices. 

Make sure the unit is plugged directly into the wall outlet.

Make sure that the wall outlet is receiving power.

If that doesn't work service is required.

Here are some service options:

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange process.

- If you're within the one year warranty, you can private message one of our moderators with your full model and serial number to have service set up. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: The Frame 75 repeatedly turns on by itself

Yes, turning off the Anynet+ feature solved the issue with the The Frame 75 television turning on spontaneously.  However, I DO NOT accept this as a solution to this issues as now I am unable to control the volume on my brand new Sonos ARC soundbar.

This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABlE that Samsung proposes turning off this feature as the fix to this problem.  Clearly there is a firmware/software issue with this system!

Please advise how and when Samsung will be fixing this issue.