cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLtn3i2yF45
Constellation

Re: The Frame Smart View app connection problems

I just got off the phone with support and they know there is an issue but that doesn’t help me either I purchased the 2018-19 65” frame and feel ripped off!!

next call is to consumer and corporate affairs to launch a complaint.

What a ripoff!

userhvxBDsrE0F
Constellation

I have been told by Samsung support that frame tv photo upload will not work with iOS its an apple restriction I’m looking to return tv as I paid a premium for the option to display my own art. This was not mentioned in the promotion material poor from Samsung
userhvxBDsrE0F
Constellation

Forget what I just said after a lot of trial and error I now have work out what to do to sort the problem
Open smarts think app go to settings scroll down to auto update device controller and turn this off the app will now work to up load photos
userohhD9KdnP5
Constellation

Hi! I used the SmartThings app instead. I think this is a ok option. I can upload images to the art mode and use remote etc.

JGKD
Constellation

I was able to upload an image to the TV using the Smartthings app yesterday. Today...it does not work. The "Add Your Photos+" selection is grayed out. Selecting it displays a message that says the TV must be on and connected to the same network as my phone. Not only is this already true, but the Smartthings app IS CONNECTED to my TV because it accurately shows the current TV status, e.g. "Art Mode" or "Direct TV HDMI 1" when I switch back and forth! What's the solution??

userCtDt9eGSgc
Astronaut

Did you ever get an answer? I have the same issue

uservSvkrAROHN
Constellation

How did you do this?

usercHqOqvbfcy
Constellation

I havet THE same problem. Tryed everything. Shange internetle. And kabels and chnge wifi Network. Reset setting and uninstald THE app .... What is wron?