JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The Frame Sound keeps increasing and decreasing

(Topic created: 12-29-2020 05:22 PM)
userJ3Y4eVI7sd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

My Frame TV occasionally auto increases the sound level, and then lowers it back to what I've set it for. 
After a bit of investigation, I replaced the batteries in my controller and replaced my HDMI cable. 
Even after removing the batteries from the controller, the sound level keeps rising and falling. 
Changing channels has made no difference.

Any other hints?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame
I have a 75" Frame and it does that automatically when it detects noise louder than the TV. it does this with the idea that for example, you're vacuuming...its loud and you can't hear your show so it increases its volume then lowers it back to normal once the decibels drop.
0 Likes
userJ3Y4eVI7sd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you, zachjf2021... 

Actually, my partner and I are doing puzzles or reading most of the time in the evening. By evening, the only time our TV is actually on, we both are relatively quiet-- and recently listening for this aboration in the sound.
If what you say is the case, then how do I defeat this 'feature'?

0 Likes
userJ3Y4eVI7sd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I found that our sound was on 'ambient' mode... which sound like it should do what you mentioned. I turned that feature off and will see what happens this evening.
Thank you again.

0 Likes
zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame
I can only assume when it happens for you, you're being louder than the TV
0 Likes
userJ3Y4eVI7sd
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Apparently I'm noiser than I thought!
Tonight the sound is just fine.

Thank you again!

zachjf2021
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame
You're very welcome!
0 Likes
userii362TaF0o
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

We also have this issue, when watching a movie, when there is "action" on the movie, it gets much louder.  How can we have the same sound level all the time.  PS we are not being noisey.

0 Likes