JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The Frame TV remote control stopped working

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 05:36 PM)
user5BBe9CIHPj
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am trying to setup a brand new 65” Frame TV. The remote control worked until I began the setup process. Now the power button is the only thing on the remote thst works. How do I reset the remote?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I understand how frustrating that can be, and apologize for any inconvenience. I was able to locate the information here TV remote to assist with resetting the television remote. If the information provided is unsuccessful, you will need to provide the full model code of the television for further review. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I understand how frustrating that can be, and apologize for any inconvenience. I was able to locate the information here TV remote to assist with resetting the television remote. If the information provided is unsuccessful, you will need to provide the full model code of the television for further review. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Ed_B_samsung_user
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
Hold down back and play for 5 seconds
0 Likes