Original topic:

Tv says my wifi password is wrong.

(Topic created: 08-04-2021 03:42 AM)
userUY2wLOVLoa
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

As title says.

It happend when I was watching a series on a streaming service. The stream started to buffer, then lost internet connection. When I tried reconnecting the tv stated that the password for wireless network is incorrect. It is NOT. I have tried all my other devices and changed the password. The tv still pops this message. 

I have reseted network options, reseted smart hub. I might try factory reset but I hope someone will help me out first. 

I will try a hard connection with a wire.

The Tv in questing is a Samsung QLED model: QE65Q60RAT. 2 years old.

Current fireware update is 1385.

4 Replies
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Qled and Frame
Have you deleted your saved network and added it again?
0 Likes
userUY2wLOVLoa
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

Yes.

I pluged in an ethernet cable and it works just fine. It seems to only be the wireless connection that is the problem. I will try unplugging and connected to the wifi.

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Qled and Frame
If you can plug it in just do that. If that was just for testing you may look into a wireless bridge so you don't have to use the TV's built in wifi.
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes