cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Unable to sign in to account through TV

We are unable to sign into our Samsung account on the 2020 65" Frame QLED TV. We don't have access to the Art mode subscription we purchased. It continually errors out with a message with a code (116) and no way to recover.

Smart Things app is connected with device, I've turned off the tv and back on, signed out of the other account we had on there, unplugged the tv, and checked the network connection. No luck with any of it.

The connected apps like Netflix still work, so internet isn't the problem. Must be on Samsung server side. 

3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Unable to sign in to account through TV

Having same issue with 55" except error code is (503)

Astronaut

I also cannot sign in. I can get the tv plus guide and channel list but everytime I try to watch a channel I get a server error or a playback error. Also the tv is not signing in when you turn it on even though automatic sign on is set.

update: Tv now signs in with new account but  tv plus still won't work just says there either isn't any channels or there is a problem with the playback.

Constellation

Fixed this by resetting tv back to factory then setting the tv back up through smart things app and signed into Samsung no bother then managed to download all the apps I needed.