I have purchased a 75" The Frame TV last week, hoping to see all my photos in Art Mode. But after playing around with the TV I have realized it has only 500mb memory, so my questions are,
1. is there a way to increase or add more memory to the TV
2. is there a way to display the photos on a USB drive in "ART Mode" without saving to the Frame TV
3. I have 1000 of Photos, How can I display those in ART Mode?
I will be happy to help with your questions. You will not be able to add internal memory to the television. You absolutely can display art from a USB or external drive. I do not know what the upper limit is on creating a collection, but you can make multiple collections, and display them at different times. There is more information on using art mode in this Frame User Guide.
The issue is not solved, there is no information on how to display art from USB Drive without saving to the Frame TV. The TV has only 500mb memory, after saving 40 images, it shows the memory is full, but still shows 260mb balance memory
No was on the phone to them about uploading one single photo, the system does not display art or photos on the either of the usb drives I have tried. Every time you even preview art from the store that you have subscribed to it eats into memory!
Hi friends, hope you are doing well. The manual for the Frame has the following:
Import images from an external storage device
1. Connect an external storage device that contains images to the TV.
2. Use the directional buttons on the remote control to move to My Collection, and then move to the connected external storage device.
3. Use the directional buttons on the remote control to move to Save to My Photos at the top of the screen, and then press the Select button.
4. Use the directional buttons on the remote control to move to an image, and then press the Select button. – You can select multiple images.
5. Use the directional buttons on the remote control to move to Save Selection at the top of the screen, and then press the Select button.
6. The selected image or images are saved in My Photos.
You can also show photos from your device: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/the-frame-uploading-personal-photos-and-art-store-...