cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any update on this?  I'm now having this issue on my UN82MU800D with software cersion 1280, which the update screen says is the latest.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full serial number and pictures of the symptoms you are having? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 75” Samsung TV that I bought for the Super Bowl and I have the vertical banding problem as well. It sounds like it’s a problem with all the Samsung TVs. Why wasn’t there a recall? plz help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhZheQrCuJD wrote:

I have a 75” Samsung TV that I bought for the Super Bowl and I have the vertical banding problem as well. It sounds like it’s a problem with all the Samsung TVs. Why wasn’t there a recall? plz help

Landscapes Collection In Exceptional 8K 60FPS Quality For Your 8K TV.My Videos Are Great As A Video Demo Or Tv For The Living Room , Office , Lounge , Waitin...
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi team,

Hope everyone is well and staying safe. I live in Oz and recently purchased the new flagship Samsung Q950TS. This screen is amazing in design and stunning 8k picture quality. HOWEVER, after only 2 days I returned it for a full refund. My reason is that any action or sports motion (not slow panning images) would cause faint lines on the screen (from the top, down to the bottom - alomst as it the LED backligh was coming through)  and make the picture look 'dirty' or muddy (not blocky). I treid all content on all sources. The best test I used was to go into the TVs YouTube app and watched this link in 4k:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Eb1OKTrig at the 17s-46s mark. Notice the lack of motion clarity and 'streaking' between sky and water.  I have a Sony x90 in my study and an old plasma set (Pano VT60). There is some minor motion noise on these sets but no where near the extent that the 950TS was displaying. Watching soccer was unbearable and once you see it you can't un-see it. A real shame as this set was the price of a small car! I'm now waiting for the new Sony OLED flagship to arrive end of year as motion clarity is far more important to me in the real world that peak brightness etc. If samsung could fix the motion this set would have been a knockout...Smiley LOL

@user6hnryf17KR wrote:

@userhZheQrCuJD wrote:

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

[edit] man this is now happening on my un75ju7100.  Was there ever a resolution? Oh no!!!!! What can be done?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have this problem on my Samsung UN75MU800D.  Just over 2 years old, so likely out of warranty, but this is a pretty bad issues.  It started a couple weeks ago with the vertical banding which I was learning to live with, but has now progressed to the television not even being able to turn on.  There is a bright vertical band of white/blue light that flashes when the TV is plugged in, but I cannot get the screen to turn on, show menus, or any inputs (see photo).  Totally dead now.  There has to be something Samsung can do about this.

20201031_070830.jpg