cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8nER7Bn9sg
Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife and I just acquired the 65 inch QLED Q9F. We couldn’t believe the vertical banding (white lines, principally) straight out of the box. Glad to hear we are not the only ones experiencing such issues.

We hope we don’t have to return this set; rather, we hope there is a software/firmware fix...?

user8nER7Bn9sg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here's a shot of our new system with the lines.

Samsung TV.jpgQ9F 65"

Can someone from Samsung let me know what the company is go to do about this problem, a problem being reported by multiple customers...?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you shoot us a private message with the full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userBeaJuf58ge
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same problem here in Spain. I have the 1138 firmware in my Qled Q7 75". Such bug in a Samsung flagship???? 

userpWZcY2buiU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

add me to the group of 75 inch q7f owners with the same white vertical bands... a $6000 TV with this obvious flaw? I had been a Samsung loyalist when it came to TVs...

Highlighted
Knaub
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone have one of these tvs but don't see the vertical lines? I'm beginning to think that's just the way this tv is, and not sure if anythIng can be done to fix it.

I thought I could live with it, but when I watch my MUCH cheaper 4k tvs I don't see this kind of annoyance. I've thought about opening a ticket with Samsung but has anyone ever had luck with them and this issue? 

usertR9RIwyB86
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here in Israel, technicians from the local Samsung reseller here "does not see the issue" or claim "this is normal", quite unbelieveable. Already had 3 technicians over. This is a $7k TV - Samsung help!!!

IMG_4244IMG_8238IMG_8359IMG_1146IMG_0988IMG_4783IMG_3433

userVbcJU4ZvkE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem. When i contacted Samsung they said that this was "something that can happen" and that a customer should be aware of this..?  Notice the Tv is 3 months old brand new and costed Alot

userZrCWCaMf0Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung told me the TV was defective and sent a replacement set. The exact same lines were present on the new set. I tested all the cables, sources, etc... then I noticed the lines were present on the home screen, so it had nothing to do with any external factors, it was the TV. I returned the sets and purchased the Sony X900e. It was a more expensive set but the picture quality with live sports is beautiful and well worth the extra cost. Especially considering live sports was almost unwatchable on the Samsung set (hockey in particular). 

userYrdjwSYDMf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my old plasma TV. Smiley Sad

Marjan