Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userBeaJuf58ge
Constellation

European Qled Q7F 75" with vertical and horizontal banding

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung service at home. They told me that this panel must be changed. No other way to fix it. We will see. 

user7uIArtLubg
Astronaut

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"Had" same issue, also 2 different TVs.

I now have a Sony XBR75X940E. Great TV. I had tried the Samsung since heard they were best. Appears not.

userV2gRr5Hv7J
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing on my 3-month-old 75 UN, brown bars on the left side of the screen.  $4K and now they want to replace the panel.  I would not recommend this TV.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you moving forward with the repair?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userYRf9qiAbNY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am lost with the 18 pages of posts on this topic.  I have not seen a resolution.  I have a 75in Samsung TV (UN75JU7100) I bought a year and a half ago.  It has some major Vertical Banding going on.  Is there a solution to this topic.  The only thing I have read is it is a feature of these TVs.  Is this something Samsung expects it's customers to accept as being normal?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would be to have the television serviced.  Please send us a private message.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get back to us as soon as you can.  

usersJFpLTDftC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get a fix? I have model UN75MU800D that has this same issue. I have this across all inputs and is bad on test picture. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ usersJFpLTDftC I would be happy to look into this further. Please drop a Private Message Here with the full serial number and place of purchase?

DM867
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my tv as well.  Is there a solution??