cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CradyCopter
Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch Q8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did the tech say which of the two was the problem - the PS or the panel?

userPgkaxP7hy4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told it's a known issue and a bulletin is out. The PS is apparently the culprit and both have to be replaced. Has been picture perfect since the replacements were installed.

Highlighted
Knaub
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I’ve been dealing with this for about a year now... most likely just out of warranty maybe a month ago, maybe two... and NOW there is a bulletin out????? Will Samsung help me out and fix my Q7F 75” from 2017?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Knaub  Please send the model and serial numbers to this link, and we will be happy to look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userb1M7gY25Qt
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tthis exact problem on my brand new ue75mu6100 is this covered by the bulliten if not why and if so how do I get it sorted. ? Its worse on light colours as you can see from the photo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsVXzgvgdsFIxBpsbLG4gL7V4zAyer_Z/view?usp=drivesdk

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userb1M7gY25Qt Thank you for stopping by the US support page! We only support US models here, so to receive assistance with your device, please visit: https://eu.community.samsung.com/. Thanks! ^Lou

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userTd1v64IurY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problems with my tv. Just did the picture test and this was the info it said to give the call center:

Model Code:  un75mu6300

Software Version: t-Ktmakuc-1221.0

Serial Number: 06LL3cbjb04401a

userPgkaxP7hy4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So, folks... bad news... after nearly 7 weeks of flawless performance with the new Panel and Power supply the friggin Vertical lines have appeared on the NEW PANEL. I am waiting for yet another call from Samsung and I am demanding a new TV be provided or a store credit from Magnolia within Best Buy so I can buy another brand.... This is rediculous...

Clearly  there is an engineering issue with this TV and I am ready to start asking folks, is it time that a class action lawsuit be filed? 

userCzSmzavOI0
Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my TV. I love the TV and all its functions but certainly don't want to deal with verticallines. I suppose I'm returning it. Even in the display at Best Buy there's has vertical lines also

userDreE4fqdYc
Astronaut

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, vertical brown bands across the screen and a gray spot in the center of the screen.   Purchased from Sam’s, suppose to get new TV since less than 6 months old.   Working with Samsung has been a chore, tough to get good information from service desk and decision time is dragging on.

Any one had experience with Samsung decision process on replacement TV when TV less that 6 months old?

thanks