cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userPsrIdmpqe3 I do apologize but we did not receive your private message. If you replied to the email sent when posting, it goes to a do not reply box and is not monitored. Can you please re-send the private message here: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV

userQP5tnxAeOp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi I am having the same exact issues described in this thread. Is there an update or fix yet/has it been confirmed to be just a software problem?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQP5tnxAeOp The issue is not related to one particular issue. Software has resolved the issue for some users while others required service. 

Highlighted
userQP5tnxAeOp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you know if it is possible that my software is not up to date when it say that it is? Also how do i go about getting service set up if not. This is a very distracting issue especially for the price paid.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQP5tnxAeOp Yes. You can check the support site for your model for the latest downloadable software version. If you would like to set up service, please send us a private message with the full model code, serial number and current software version: Private Message

userNAHgxiCvjp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am so disappointed about my recent purchase, expensive purchase. I am also having the same problem with these vertical lines. I have tried and contacted Samsung and nothing. Can you please send me a refund and take your product back? I really love the tv it’s just hard to look at when watching sports. Very disappointed 

userPgkaxP7hy4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well if you don't get what you need like the panel replaced or if you bought from a reputibal store and they don't respond or you can't get a reasonable response, find an attorney. Samsung i believe is in a hard place. It's an engineering disaster and they can't handle the number of home visits and volume of requests. Next time, buy from a reputable store and buy the warranty. I got a store credit and paid up for a better Sony. Still kills me because every other tv I have is Samsung. Good luck.

rjl518
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

just purchased a q8f and i have the same problem with vertical lines on the screen

JoeInTenn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue on my 75" model code UN75MU800D at Software Version T-KTMAKUC=1250.5. Vertical lines that are light bands across the screen with various severity. I did a remote support call. I had already attemtpted all the things the support tech asked me to do, but did the procedures again. They are sending a repair tech to my home from another state. That causes me great concern. We are in Tennessee and a tech has to come from Virginia. 

Is this a problem across the Samsung line. Several of the people I work with are now experiencing this on their sets of all sizes, and now our industrial models at my place of employment are starting to show the same issue. This started out as a small amount of vertical lines I could live with, but the problem has increased in severity over time, on a TV that has a low amount of hours of usage. After trying everything including a full reset, I decided to call support today.

What is the typical fix for this so I can share with the support tech if he is at a loss for how to proceed. Also, whill I get a replacement TV while they repair this one?

I have never had trouble with a TV in my life. This is the first problem I have ever experienced with a television. It is also the first Samsung product I have purchased. I hope customer service is important to Samsung. I also hope end user experience is taken serioulsy.  This is very disappointing to make a very big investment in a product that fails so quickly. The feature set, quality of picture, product integration, etc. cannot be beat, but availabilty, reliability, and a problem free experience is just as important to me, as well as others. I hope Samsung makes this right. Thank you for your help. 

The student is not above the teacher
The servant is not above the master
The student shares the teacher's fate
The servant shares the master's
sorento
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue on 75 inch MU8000, 1 year 3 months old, along with a stuck pixel in the middle of the screen. So far just about every Samsung item I own has proven to be dissappointing. All my appliances have failed just after warranty. This includes washer, dryer, refrigerator, and now the TV. Reading through this blog tells me that Samsung does not care abiout providing a resolution, is aware of the ongoing factory defects issue, and just running away from the situation that is causing people grief and money.

Time for more class action suits to cause them grief and publicity that will stop people form buying their products. Their customer service is a joke. These replies to send them your model number and serial number nets yu nothing if you are out of warranty. If your warranty is up they dont know you or care for future purchases.

Wait for your item to die and then go buy a competitors product instead, lessons learned.