cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem. When i contacted Samsung they said that this was "something that can happen" and that a customer should be aware of this..?  Notice the Tv is 3 months old brand new and costed Alot

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung told me the TV was defective and sent a replacement set. The exact same lines were present on the new set. I tested all the cables, sources, etc... then I noticed the lines were present on the home screen, so it had nothing to do with any external factors, it was the TV. I returned the sets and purchased the Sony X900e. It was a more expensive set but the picture quality with live sports is beautiful and well worth the extra cost. Especially considering live sports was almost unwatchable on the Samsung set (hockey in particular). 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my old plasma TV. Smiley Sad

Marjan

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same issue with my qn65q7fam. Was there any resolve for this? Purchased my TV 3 months ago I can’t return to bestbuy. I should have got geek squad. Spoke with two diff Samsung reps one replaced the one connect the other told me to change the backlight. Still have the issue especially with sports as the camera pans across. Any help or ideas?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It’s the panel. I had the whole tv replaced and the process was a long frustrating one. The issue is still present but no where near as bad as the first one. Not sure if there is an absolut fix.  Very disappointed considering the amount of money spent. Best of luck

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the vertical line issue as well. Tv is only 3 months old. Having a tech out on Tuesday, better have a fix... watching sports is unbearable on this tv UN75MU8000FXZA

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Vertical lines on 65NU8000

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same issue happens on on my 65NU8000, purchased around 1 month ago in Taiwan.

I cannot stop noticing the vertical banding line while watching World Cup with lots of camera panning.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its a lost cause.  I have vertical banding on my 65MU9000.  The techs came out and said its within the acceptable levels and wouldnt repalce.  They told me Samsung could approve a switch on their end.  Went though about 4 different tickets with the issue - attached the pictures I took - was told it was going to a Samsung team to evaluate and was told by "exectuvie customer service" that there is no such thing as a Samsung approval and if they had initally marked it as no defect then there is nothing Samsung can do.  Worst customer service I have ever had in my life.  Will never buy a Samsung TV again. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So is it going to take a class action lawsuit to get all of these complaints resolved? Hello Samsung, what's the fix???

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So the Sony Tv forums have hundreds of people saying worst TV and worst customer service and Samsung board here saying same, Vizio same story which TV should one get if they are all worst and worst customer service? Just keep my Mitsubishi 1080p TV of 14 yrs zero issues?