cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBeaJuf58ge
Constellation

Re: Same here

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung must answer us if this is a hardware or software problem..... And if it has solution. Such a well know brand doing those things...... We're waiting.
userpWZcY2buiU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The silence is deafening. 

They know that this is an issue as they have had a few moderators respond to this thread with requests for private messages but any admission here or by their technicians of a widespread problem would cause a massive and extensive recall/repair endevour, which would co$t a lot.

instead they feign ignorance and make us all feel crazy and work on fixing the problem for the next generation of TVs...

usertR9RIwyB86
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today Samsung's local resller in Israel came over with a brand new Q7F TV, unfortunately - the new TV exhibited the same exact phenomena as the old TV so I opted to stay with the current one, at least in that case I'm hopefull it won't get worse. In the case of the new TV - who knows.

One thing's for sure - I am through buying Samsung TVs.

userozwqpgvF1g
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are all having this issue. I am too on a 65” q7f. Samsung needs to fix this issue. I feel scammed. This isn’t right. Should start a class action lawsuit. 

Knaub
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I applied the update via USB just now. I have only got to look at it for a brief moment, and I *think* it looks better. I will watch it more this evening and post again. All I was able to do is select the search icon since it displays a good portion of gray on the screen, didn’t really see any banding there, but once again it was only for a second. 

userozwqpgvF1g
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

there is no way that no one at Samsung saw this happening and didn’t speak up. I feel they were kept quiet as it was too late in the manufacturing process. Extremely disappointed and need this resolved. U claim this to be your top of the line flagship model and yet all these issues. 

Jakeguy99
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same issue on my UN50MU6300FXZA. 50 inch MU6300FXZA. A bit cheaper than your models (running at about $500). Perhaps this is a software issue?

Literally just bought this TV and really disappointed by this.

Knaub
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I gotta say that the 1144 software has made this much less noticeable. It might still be there but you really have to look hard. I don’t really see the lines anymore, and football looks pretty good again. I was really worried I was going to have to return my new tv. Thanks Samsung. I just wish somebody would have acknowledged this issue and at least said “we are working on it.”

userbXzsnBhizY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am looking at buying the Q7F - 75" and after reading through this thread, I'm a little concerned. So I contacted Samsung and they told me that the revised firmware 1144 was not released until 11/20/17. So since this thread was in October - is this a revision of a revision? How's the banding issue now for you and any other's in the tread? Thanks very much for all the insight.

Knaub
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine looks much better since the update. Almost unnoticeable, but still there if you really look hard for it.