cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3J8QIKcnPi
Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issue with my TV. Please help Samsung! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user3J8QIKcnPi Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Private Message Link

userTzMa8jRLsv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this also just happened to me over the past few weeks with my MU8000.  i wonder if it's a bad update?

i will try the october update when i get home.  the banding has gotten severe and the set now looks worse than my $275 TCL 4K i just bought from costco.  it's really annoying to even look at or watch the tv anymore.  I hope samsung does right by me.

userTzMa8jRLsv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1250 update seems to have even made it a little worse or the same

userPgkaxP7hy4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately they were unable to fix my mu8000 after replacing the panel and power supply.  I opted for a store credit and bought a sony xbr75x900f.. incredible picture,  no vertical bandung lines.  So sad,  been a Samsung buyer for years. 

userTzMa8jRLsv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how long did the whole process take?  did you have to argue/fight for your refund as so many others on this thread have had to, or was the process relatively painless?

userPgkaxP7hy4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After the new panel failed they contacted me with the store credit offer...I had to make several calls to reach the team who initially called me and left the message but after that it was painless..  bought my tv through Magnolia with Best Buy, they were awesome with the exchange, setting up the new tv and taking the old one.

userUcoFSGXhK8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same l banding lines on Samsung 7003 from Israel .

Very disappointed

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUcoFSGXhK8We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userTzMa8jRLsv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey samsungjam, can you look into my ticket for me?  it's been >24 hrs but i do appreciate that everyone in your organization is very busy.  thank you!