Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UE75MU6100 такая же проблема 

userBVA9ggVN0X
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am on update 1250 and just noticed some pretty bad vertical lines.  Samsung please help!

userus03LDuGx9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue with NU8000 75 inch.  This will be the second time on the same tv and I’m really upset.  To spend almost $3000 and to get this is a real disappointment.   Bought this tv 1 year ago and going on second panel.  It comes up after a few weeks of use.  I do not want this product line and I’m hoping they’ll replace the tv with a different model.   

userzADX8msHRG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to add to the conversation, I have an older model 75" 4K, a UN75JU7100 bought in October 2015. We paid over $4200 for this TV at Best Buy and at first I didn't notice the banding. In fact I first noticed it during horizontal panning of a football field but I wasn't sure what I was seeing. I think the problem actually worsened over time and now it's visible pretty much anytime there's a darkened scene.  When I did contact Samsung about it I was out of warranty and of coarse they tried to say it's normal and had no interest standing behind it. My 46" Vizio ($650) and 60" Insignia ($250) both look much better and it makes be sick.  On a side note, our high priced Samsung fridge display also failed. Other than phones I'll never buy another Samsung product. Our latest purchase was an expensive Kitchenaid dishwasher.  I never considered a Samsung even once.  Hope others steer clear based on this and other's testimonies.

usergexnKKSKXw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is normal I have a Bolva brand new and it's doing this same thing I sent the first one back thinking something was wrong. I'm hoping they have some kind of firmware update for this.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@James_Pisanich: Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For troubleshooting steps regarding vertical lines, please take a look in the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userTCS6Wg0gX6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I started with a Samsung Q7 QLED.  When I quickly found the horrible vertical banding, among many other troubleshooting steps, I tried using the link above.

The banding did not appear in the picture test.  The link says that, if the problem doesn't show up in the picture test, the TV is fine and the problem is with either the HDMI cables or the source.  In my case, I've used the same HDMI cables and the same sources with 3 other TVs, and there was no vertical banding.  With the Samsung Q7, when I tried various sources and different HDMI cables, the banding was still present. 

I subsequently returned the Q7 and replaced it with a Q8.  The vertical bnding on the Q8 was even worse. 

I returned the Q8 and replaced it with a Sony OLED TV.  With the Sony, there is not even a hint of vertical banding (with using the same sources and the same HDMI cables that I used with the 2 Samsung QLED TVs).   

Thus, I found the information in the link about the problem being with the HDMI cables or the source to be inaccurate, and the link is hardly a solution to the problem. 

userYJ3XPw6vhm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought a 75" Samsung JU7100 in September of 2016 because i was a proud owner of a Samsung plasma TV that had lasted for over 7 years (still works great till this day). Unfortunately I can not say the same for my 75". Last year around December i started noticing vertical banding. My warranty was up but luckily i bought a 3rd party extended warranty. After calling several times and sending pictures they replaced my TV with an LG. I'm quite disappointed that the TV has only lasted me for a little over 2 years since i paid about 3 grand for the TV at the time. This was the last of their 3D TV's and even though some have moved on I still enjoy throwing in a 3D movie to watch. Needless to say after reading this thread i will no longer be purchasing Samsung TV's until they get this figured out. 

usern92ewfGDut
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same over here! We called Samsung and they gave us the info for an authorized store that can fix it but they want to charge us $1,500 because according to them its the screen. That price is ABSURD and for that we just buy a new tv! Come on Samsung.. theres gotta be something you can do. There are a whole 25 pages of US, CUSTOMERS, having the same issue!!

The links below are to the pictures. I wasnt sure how to attach them Woman Frustrated

https://gyazo.com/4197282f81136b214d2c536761b8a3fd

https://gyazo.com/df88d71b0382530e21b0b68dd595a97e

https://gyazo.com/a23352233cc1a8230e97b3aaadb768bc

https://gyazo.com/852724d07ea83ca4c7d9b6b0b8a0ab14