cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLVF5vym2Hd
Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same issue with my qn65q7fam. Was there any resolve for this? Purchased my TV 3 months ago I can’t return to bestbuy. I should have got geek squad. Spoke with two diff Samsung reps one replaced the one connect the other told me to change the backlight. Still have the issue especially with sports as the camera pans across. Any help or ideas?

jackrob44
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It’s the panel. I had the whole tv replaced and the process was a long frustrating one. The issue is still present but no where near as bad as the first one. Not sure if there is an absolut fix.  Very disappointed considering the amount of money spent. Best of luck

userPgkaxP7hy4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the vertical line issue as well. Tv is only 3 months old. Having a tech out on Tuesday, better have a fix... watching sports is unbearable on this tv UN75MU8000FXZA

user41FSi9Cqsi
Astronaut

Re: Vertical lines on 65NU8000

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The same issue happens on on my 65NU8000, purchased around 1 month ago in Taiwan.

I cannot stop noticing the vertical banding line while watching World Cup with lots of camera panning.

userbL9FItdqiw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its a lost cause.  I have vertical banding on my 65MU9000.  The techs came out and said its within the acceptable levels and wouldnt repalce.  They told me Samsung could approve a switch on their end.  Went though about 4 different tickets with the issue - attached the pictures I took - was told it was going to a Samsung team to evaluate and was told by "exectuvie customer service" that there is no such thing as a Samsung approval and if they had initally marked it as no defect then there is nothing Samsung can do.  Worst customer service I have ever had in my life.  Will never buy a Samsung TV again. 

userPgkaxP7hy4
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So is it going to take a class action lawsuit to get all of these complaints resolved? Hello Samsung, what's the fix???

usereL8eRGE0BF
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So the Sony Tv forums have hundreds of people saying worst TV and worst customer service and Samsung board here saying same, Vizio same story which TV should one get if they are all worst and worst customer service? Just keep my Mitsubishi 1080p TV of 14 yrs zero issues?

uservke5qDJpR3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have had the same issue with the vertical lines. I’ve been told by techs that it is not normal and can be fixed. I have worked with Samsung for hours on end for over four months. This is the WORST customer support I have EVER experienced. So much so that I am contemplating other options, legal and or BBB. I have been hung up on, lied to, transfers drop, rude support agents, cancelled appointments, dropped tickets - 0 help. Samsung, this IS an issue and these TV’s need to be recalled. I did NOT buy a tv that had bars on it at the store. Needless to say, if I were thinking about a new TV I would be looking at other companies. I bought a Samsung because I was told they were the best - not feeling that way anymore. Samsung has a LEGAL responsibility to take care of these TV’s and it does NOT fall within normal operation. These TV’s have a warranty for a reason, step up to the plate Samsung.

Everyone on this thread needs to review the tv they bought online. Samsung needs to start seeing that this isn’t a small issue, but one that is effecting their base.
user3vUgQ0JYd5
Constellation

Vertical lines on Model UN75NU800DFXZA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my Model  UN75NU800DFXZA that I purchased in November from Costco. I must say it is so bad that a 4K video does not even look sharp at all. This is my first large Samsung TV that I purchased because I was told Samsung is the best. Obviously it is the worse TV I’ve ever owned. Do we haveva class action lawsuit going yet? If not we will need to start one. It looks like all of Samsung TVs  have the same issue and they’re ignoring it. These TV cost a lot of money to have this kind of quality and customer service.

uservke5qDJpR3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I finally got Samsung to return the tv. I am the happy owner of a Sony xbr75. Samsung if you’re listening, had you handled my issues like a company wanting to stand by your product, I would have bought another Samsung. I could not bring myself to buy another product from a company dreadfully lacking ANY proper customer care. You have lost a customer because you were unwilling to step up to the plate without me hounding you. I was literally looking into options of a lawsuit and BBB. I felt incredibly mishandle, lies too, and disrespected by Samsung and will probably not be coming back. Keep your customers happy and they’ll keep coming back. You get what you put out. It’s easier to keep a customer then gain a new one. This is why I have bought Apple products at a premium price - they have great customer care when something goes wrong. Buyers beware, I have never experienced such a bad customer experience. My group of friends and family have all heard the issues I have gone through with Samsung over the past 6MONTHS! Bad play Samsung...