cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userM5JMsPOydd
Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue on a un75mu8000 Conn's tech replaced the panel, tconn board, one connect and you can see frame by frame in any animation and the vertical banding still, he gave up 

Supernova

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch q7f

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userVbcJU4ZvkE; Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

user4smBYXuPkS
Constellation

Re: Vertical lines on 75inch mu8000

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased my tv a month ago and I can notice the banding on the screen anytime I watch sports. I’m very disappointed and would like this fixed please. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

user4smBYXuPkS, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Spowell19
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue also.  Would love Samsung to look into it. 

userBtBANqjD2q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with the 75” set I just bought. Vertical black lines that run across the entire tv. 

Anything fix fix this yet?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We'd be happy to look into this for you guys. Can you provide the full model code of your TV? Do the Vertical Lines appear across all sources?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useraJ1uWJ3ATx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue with a 75 inch mu8000. So far Samsung has only managed to deny there is an issue. After reading this thread I can see why. They sent out a "tech" who said there's no problem with the picture because the issue isn't easily visible in the picture tests. What a joke...I should of went with Sony. 

PowerNet
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

has samsung announced any recalls ? assume not ?

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We would be happy to assist you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.