Original topic:

Wall Mount Q80t

(Topic created on: 11/29/20 7:51 AM)
userlgSyEhTh1m
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

What length screws should I use to attach the brackets to the TV.  I am mounting with a Rocketfish Full Motion Wall mount that comes with M8 35mm screws.  Should I use spacers or are the holes deep enough without them?  It is hard to tell how tight to try and make them.  One hole in particular seems tighter than the others.

Thank you

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Can you provide the full model number? Different size televisions require different size screws.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
LeslievilleGeeks
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi. This is a common problem with lots of Wall mount companies dont keep up with newer models. 

The screw you need is M8 and the length should be 45mm minimum. If its longer you can use spacers to reduce the height. See picture below. 

When you go to the hardware store look for the Metric size and not SAE. M8 is a common size and you want to get a length of 45mm minimum. 

You can also order from amazon with the details i have typed above, there are many sellers selling this product. 

the size screw.Spacers for TV mounting - Copy.jpg

0 Likes