cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

WiFi as an Audio Output?

Posting this but doubful it will get any reply.  I've posted a few questions here that gone completely unanswered.  This is Samsungs support forum right?

Anyway, I have The Frame "75 hooked up to a Samsung soundbar capable of Atmos and support eArc and other input sources.  eArc is giving me an intermittent issue where when I turn the set on for the day, I get no sound unless I cycle the inputs.  The TV see it and the volume  indicator on the TV references the Soundbar via HDMI eArc, but I have to cycle to get it to kick in.  I have read enough about Samsungs eArc issues and will chock it up to this.

I switched to a wifi sound output from the TV to the soundbar.  Will this support Atmos?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: WiFi as an Audio Output?

Well, here's a reply, but... I can't help you with your issue. But this forum is mainly just other Samsung product owners. If you don't get a response it may be because it seems you have a pretty specific issue. Keep trying, best of luck.

*edit* It may just take reposting this msg until you get some help. Each new post puts your msg back at the top.
Asteroid

Re: WiFi as an Audio Output?

Thanks, I'll take any dialouge at this point!

I used to be part of AVS forums back in the day and it was lively.  Posted there as well but not too much traffic anymore.  I guess there really isn't much passion for home theatre anymore.  Even my non-specific "take me to school" posts fall on def ears.  Either this, or I need to find a Facebook group which is what I found with all my other hobbies (Cars and German Shepherds).