Original topic:

YOU TUBE TV PROMO

(Topic created: 03-15-2021 09:01 AM)
userSOCCERMUSIC
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I bought a 65 inch 2020 Q90T TV in December 2020 directly from the Samsung website through my employer. As part of the package  Samsung offered 2 months free of YOUTUBE TV. The deal mentioned: You will receive a confirmation email with redemption instructions no later than 28 days after the delivery of your device for your offer. It has been 4 months since I bought the TV and I have received no redemption instructions at all. I called Samsung customer support and after being transferred 4 times I was disconnected without anybody having found a solution. Please help Samsung!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

You'll need to speak with our promotions team directly at 866-888-5503.  

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

You'll need to speak with our promotions team directly at 866-888-5503.  

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userGlJlfZ8m0N
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Did you ever resolve this issue?

I'm having the same issue for 12 months Youtube Subscription with Samsung Frame TV purchase and financing. I vave called several times and keep getting bounced by Samsung support to YouTube support. YouTube reps obviously find it weird that I'm calling them as this was a Samsung offer promising 12 months of free YouTube with the purchase of the TV and financing.

Surprisingly, it's being shown as delivered on my order status:

YOUTUBE PREMIUM INCLUDED (12 MONTHS)

Discount: $120.00

Qty: 1

MODEL NUMBER: YOUTUBEPREMIUM_CONTENT_1

You will receive a confirmation email with redemption instructions no later than 28 days after the delivery of your device for your offer.

What a waste of time. Unbelievable service by ignorant Samsung reps

0 Likes
userFE8JBI8rFB
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have spent over half this day being bounced from one barely understandable unhelpful person to another - including Google who sent me predictably back to Samsung. I don't know why I bothered to purchase the 8K as it's not as good as my 4K OLED Sony and will not play nice with other connected devices. Sony does! However, that's not my issue. I can't find anyone who knows anything about the email we are supposed to receive withing 28 days of the TV delivery!!!! Samsung has so many incompitent people who only promise to help and in the end do nothing. On the last transfer I was disconnected - which I expected. You can always tell when a rep is going to give you the boot!!!

Why Samsung, do you have so many incompitent employees?????????

0 Likes