cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: eARC firmware update for 2019 q90R tv

Me too / full factory reset solved the problem / a bug in the update. 

Samsung offers no support whatsoever. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Will the samsung qn65q900rbfxza tv get the update for earc also? I have the q90r soundbar with the latest update and all the soundbars display says is arc.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yeah they should of just push the updates out at the same time.

But Jesus just gives us the QLED Q90R EArc update already.

Somewhat of a good sign. Knowing the soundbar got the update

Highlighted
Asteroid

I get atmos running through xbox one x on Netflix and even tells me through the xbox app what's in atmos

Highlighted
Asteroid

I purchased the Q70R TV and the matching Q70r soundbar for the sole purpose of Dolby Atmos. I want Dolby Atmos sound from my Xbox One X without connecting it directly to the soundbar (I lose game mode and variable refresh rate if not plugged into the TV). The only way to do this is with eARC. The Q70R soundbar got the firmware update for eARC but the Q70r tv did not. Samsung please update the firmware on the Q70R tv!

Highlighted

How can I tell if I have eARC on my Samsung Q70R tv??? Does it show up somewhere???

Highlighted
Asteroid

Until Samsung issues a promised firmware update for the 2019 r series led TVs you do not have eARC. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Dont know why your getting issues? Running my Xbox one x through sound bar and still able to play in game mode and getting atmos

Highlighted
Asteroid

This is how I have it set up. But the TV does not detect the Xbox One when connected to the soundbar and I have to change the input on the TV to soundbar and then change the input on the soundbar to HDMI. You can manually turn on Game mode but not variable refresh rate. Then there's the lipsync issues. The soundbar got the eARC update and if the TV gets it as well then most of these issues will be solved.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I have my Xbox one X directly into my Sansung Q90R soundbar and getting true atmos and still getting freesync. And my TV is the Samsung Q90R