cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: eARC support for Q80R with future firmware update????

So this is the root of all my problems.

-Messed up handshake for audio

-Audio lag

I think I should return my  Q900RB while I still have the chance. I don't want to deal with this mess. Also, Samsung's support left me in the air for more than a week about my 5.1 audio issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Have you had any luck sorting I'm having issues with my beam

Highlighted
Constellation

All is not over yet, Craig cunnigham said on 15/02/20 that Q 2019 TV's would have eARC update. Check this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMI7nqS61nI

Ths question is now WHEN?

We interviewed Craig Cunningham, senior product strategy manager for Samsung Europe, talking about the South Korean brand's 2020 TV lineup (including 8K & 4K...
Highlighted
Constellation

I have spent a lot of money in my Q80R TV and Q70R soundbar and still waiting them to get earc for loseless dolby atmos.

When will be available the earc update?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Unfortunately, We're unable to speculate about any future updates.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted

Last word was May 2020 for 2019 TV soundbar update....but its samsung, so.......

Highlighted
Constellation

eARC update for HW-Q80R just arrived. No more lipsync problems, uncompressed Dolby Atmos works flawlessly with LG C9. Great!

@voodoochild1974 wrote:

Last word was May 2020 for 2019 TV soundbar update....but its samsung, so.......

Highlighted
Constellation

Where do you get this update.. I still show 1008.0126R on the Smarthings app and when I look fro new updates.  TIA!

Highlighted
Constellation

I've updated my soundbar (Q90) too, through the Smartthings App. 

Highlighted
Halo

I also got the Firmware update to 1010.5, via OTA using the SmartThings App, for my HW-Q70R Soundbar. Lipsync issues "appear" to be fixed. Still waiting for a  Firmware update to bring eARC to my Q80R QLED TV.   

Samsung Moderators: The US Firmware Support Download page for the Q80R QLED TV has been broken for a while. The download pages for the HW-Q70R + Q90R Soundbars are also now broken as of today.  One can not download the Firmware and perform a local USB update for these devices. Please contact the group responsible for updating the Support Web Site and have this issue fixed.  Thanks.