JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

horizontal line on my Qled 55”

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 05:08 PM)
userjLkmOCegh8
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

we are having an issue with our Q7 55".  all the sudden there is a line 8" from the bottom of the screen and everything below it has a blur as if the picture is showing double or everything is slightly offset.

97 Replies
userg2k0CbEWv4
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

Hi, I too am now experiencing the same issue only the right hand side 1/3 of the screen is not lit, I have tried multiple external devices, the TV runs through lan cable to router, done all the resets etc, please can anyone tell me why a TV barely 2 years old would suffer so badly with such an inconvenient flaw, my Panasonic is 8 years old and solid as a rock. 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Does it appear on all sources including the picture test?  Can you provide pictures of the symptoms you're experincing? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
cstreet
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm starting this saying how disappointing and angry I am with Samsung and this TV. Up until this issue the TV was very good but this is ridiculous. I have a horizontal line that appeared out of nowhere and with no reason. The TV is only 3 years old and I purchased it directly from Samsung and paid a lot for it when it came out in 2017, the first year it was offered. For the $2000+ I paid I dont expect to be having to repair a TV for nearly the cost of thing!! 

There are many posts here on customers having the same issue with these QLED TVs so this is definitely a product quality issue! Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get this fixed bc I'm not ever buying Samsung again if I have to throw money away like this.

horizontal line across screenhorizontal line across screenNote: I added the pink arrows to draw attention to the line that is appearing across my screen

KenChez
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I've got the same problem!!!

userKAzL3RtgQk
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame

I have the same issue! Did you ever get this resolved and figure out what was wrong with it?

cstreet
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

No I called Samsung and got the run around. Got an email from someone at Samsung responding to my feedback about my call and I responded and it’s been months and no response, they ghosted me.

0 Likes
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Qled and Frame

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userw6whohCNBn
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I got the dreaded horizontal line across my TV. Looks common and Im 2 days out of warranty. Nice. I have a call into support. See where this goes? 0E80210C-E932-4F99-BFC8-3026C72BC3A6.jpeg539ECCDD-5C13-4BCB-90BD-D2F809808E5C.jpeg1887DC57-B165-4C07-8317-6221790FEC58.jpeg

SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, does this occur on all sources and during the picture test? 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userpE4DhyXgkY
Asteroid
Options
Qled and Frame

Purchased on 2/25/19 my TV now reveals a horizontal line of light nearly 1/2 way down the screen. Performed a screen test that failed. Line can be seen on all inputs.

Also seen is a small group of green pixels on far right of screen

Help

141ED7E8-CE5F-42B5-A8A0-F0048759F29D.jpeg