Original topic:

q90t bubbles on screen

(Topic created on: 12/17/20 9:13 AM)
userNh8qAbhb1o
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

So iv had my q90t for about 3 months now and over the last month iv noticed air bubbles on the screen between what i belive is the screen and the anti reflective protector peice. Anyone else seen this or have ideas. I am currently waiting for samsung suport to get back to me. It started with 1 and now I have 5.20201113_114253.jpg

20201113_113515.jpg

0 Likes
8 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

I'm sorry to hear that, have you recently cleaned the panel with any water base products? Also, when did this first occur? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Jas73
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have the Q80T (also have only had 3 months).  Never used any cleaners at all and have not had any damage.  Noticed the same issue last night.  Seems like a bubble under the screen. When gently rubbed with an eyeglass cloth it actually moves like a bubble and gets bigger or smaller.  I called to log a case today and they are sending a technician to look at it.

0 Likes
ladydoc
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
Me too!!
0 Likes
ladydoc
Astronaut
Options
Qled and Frame
so just call the concierge number to file the complaint??
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Oh no!  Could you send me a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userNh8qAbhb1o
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

I have and samsung has verified its and issue amd authorized a retailer return as they do not have any techs in my area. However this was on November 22nd and best buy has not received the authorization from samsung. When I contacted samsung they just say its been sent and there is nothing more they can do.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Qled and Frame

Feel free to send me a private message as well.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
Jas73
Constellation
Options
Qled and Frame

see my detailed note below

0 Likes