JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"75 QLED 8K fell off a couple of hours after it was hung up by SAMSUNG importer

(Topic created: 12-05-2021 06:03 AM)
usertehwECwa45
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Samsung Israel importer "Samline" sent their tech support to hang up our TV out of the box.

A couple of hours later it fell off and left hanging on one side only.

Looking at the hook, it is clear that the TV was hung on a plastic part rather than the metal.

Samline refuse to take responsibility and accuses us of dropping the TV.

This is an irresponsible behaviour and we were lucky that our kids weren't near it.

next time, if they continue hanging TV's this reluctantly it might fall on someone and hurt them good.

I'm turning to global Samsung to ask for help on the matter.

appreciate if someone can guide me who to turn to.

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-21 at 21.45.16.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-11-21 at 21.45.25.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be.  As this is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek support for your area. You can do so here: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Even though this way is much faster, we can help as well. Just provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email via private message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be.  As this is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek support for your area. You can do so here: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Even though this way is much faster, we can help as well. Just provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email via private message.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes