JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

screws too short to mount the bracket on the back of the tv

(Topic created: 12-27-2020 02:02 PM)
userD9eyD5I8pK
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please help! Am I going crazy? The M4-07 screws to mount the bracket on the back of the TV are too short. I'm also shocked those 4 little screws hold the entire TV up. Samsung, please explain this situation. 

11 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Can I have your full model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userD9eyD5I8pK
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

MODEL CODE: QN65LS03TAFXZA

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

The specifications show the screws for this mounting would be M8x1.25x35mm. The internal bracing combined with the proper wall mount exceeds required mounting specs for the television.

0 Likes
userD9eyD5I8pK
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please clarify your answer. It doesn't make any sense. I have a 65 inch Frame TV.  I am trying to install the tilt bracket to the back of the TV. The bracket is identified as item "A" in the instructions along with 4 screws (M4 x L14). The 14mm length is not long enough. Plese explain to me why the screws that were included with my TV are too short for the bracket.  Furthermore, what do you mean exactly by "exceeds required mounting specs"?   Thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Are you trying to wall mount this unit or use the included stands? Please provide the model of the wall mount you are using so that we can best assist. 

0 Likes
userD9eyD5I8pK
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am mounting the TV to the wall using ONLY items included in the box that came with the TV. As you know, the TV comes with all the equipment to mount the TV to a wall. There is a bracket that allows the TV to tilt. The screws to attach this bracket are too short. The brack can not be attached to the back of the TV. Again, I am only using items that came with the TV.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! Can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userD9eyD5I8pK
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Model Code: QN65LS03TAFXZA

S/N <hidden>

0 Likes
userD9eyD5I8pK
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

This is not a solution?