cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

the frame 2019 art mode rotation

I am the only one here, but does Art Mode ALWAYS default back to 6 Hours and Rotation is Off?? Everytime I set it to 30 minutes I come back later to menu it is 6 hours and rotation off.

This TV was waste of money I can't get motion detector to work either.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: the frame 2019 art mode rotation

I have the same problem. Ours always defaults to 6 hours. Is there an update or fix for this????

This is ridiculous. This is why I bought the tv. To showcase my photos.

Highlighted
Asteroid

yep mine too!   Is samsung reading this posts?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Yep sometimes, you can set it to 10min but then it will randomly reset back to 6hrs. The fact that there is no shuffle you will be stuck looking at the same 5 things most of the time. Thanks Samsung!

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem here.  55" 2019, firmware is up to date.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same.problem. super annoying.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Here is a really dumb question for you... I have a 2019 the frame tv and I cannot find the function to automatic changing my photos, which I loaded into art mode. Are you using the auto protection time, where it changes after 2 hours? But where do you turn on rotation, and change the time? I really cant find it....

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Same problem, it is incredible, it is not a cheap or low-end TV, one might think, it is the first version that they put on the market, but no, this model has been on the market for years, they cannot make these mistakes, and if commit them, they should be fixed quickly.

Highlighted
Astronaut

There has to be a fix for this.  To clarify, are people having issues with (a) or with (b):

(a) the user selected auto rotation time interval (6 hours, 1 hour, 10 min, etc.) continues to reset to default (6 hours) after a couple days, or

(b) the auto rotation feature itself turns off and consequently doesn't rotate through your selected art works

Personally, I'm having issues with both, but I would like to hear from others as I plan to fix this (with or without Samsung staff).