Bixby Voice Permissions Notification

Samsung Moderator

Re: Bixby Voice Permissions Notification

@ChazD242; Is this happening when you are trying to set up Bixby for the first time? When you pull up Bixby for the first time, you’ll be asked to agree to the terms of service and to grant it access your data. Hit “Agree to all” (after reading the terms), and then choose “Allow” when prompted to grant Bixby permissions.

Constellation

After you clear data and cache it allows you to select the language then promptly goes away and everytime you press the Bixby button it tells you in a notification to allow permissions for bixby voice to work. If you go to the bixby page and goes to settings the voice switch is there and if you switch it on and leave and come back the switch is off again. Also all options for Bixby voice are greyed out.

Samsung Moderator

@ChazD242; Try running the device in Safe Mode. There may be another third-party voice command app interfering with Bixby Voice. 

Constellation

@SamsungMae wrote:

@ChazD242; Try running the device in Safe Mode. There may be another third-party voice command app interfering with Bixby Voice. 

We've tried this... only if you had read the thread 

Astronaut

Same goes here, tried everything but nothing worked. Now it feels like I have an extra useless button on my device. 

Constellation

I have done every single thing... giving permissions and setting up bixby also reinstalling everything connected to bixby(voice,global actions etc) but still in bixby settings all the options of bixby voice are not available and still getting a notification to give permissions.bixby home still works but bixby voice isn't working...even in safe mode I'm getting this notification.

Don't be an ignorant we all have done these thing(cleaning cache or uninstalling updates or restarting in safe mode etc) tell us something meaningful or we all gonna have a useless button.

Constellation

same error happened to me

Supernova

@user2MzFXak8fO: Can I get the full model number of your device? 

Constellation

SM-N950F

Samsung Moderator

Can I have your baseband version and carrier information as well?