Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

Constellation

Re: Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

Same here. Was working...then stopped. The weather is nice but I miss the news briefing.
Astronaut

Ugh I have the exact same problem. First it was giving me time, weather and news. Now only time. How can something just stop working I don't get it I didn't change anything. I miss the news updates! 

Astronaut

Turned wifi off cellular on but still no new update Smiley Sad
Astronaut

They said that you have to delete all the alarms and update (if needed) the clock app. Next reset the phone and turn Bixby voice off and then back on (it should work they say). Well sHe says it's sunny but with a rainy music background and no news update which I tried to wait for minutes. Pls fix this. 

Constellation

Same problem. Only worked once. I only got the time this morning. I also had to change my voice to text engine back to Google, as Bixby simple did not translate well for me at all.

Constellation

same problem, it used to read  time, weather, news....first it dropped the news so i tried the fix above, now it just reads the time so the fix pretty much just made it worse...... anybody have any ideas?

Astronaut

I have done that still not working.
Astronaut

Bixby is not happy for me either, started off he was perfect. Reading the weather in Celcius (I'm in Canada) and the news hilights. Really helped get my brain engaged and out of the sleep fog. Then he started reading the weather in Farenheight....Then no more news.....And today there was no weather, just the time and "have a great day" which is nice, but....out of character (so to speak). Smiley Wink

Astronaut

Yesterday I was trying to fix this, and figured out that in order to get the weather and news, you need: 

1. Updated clock app

2. Updated The Weather Channel 

3. Installed FlipBoard 

It worked for me, hope it works for everyone else. 

Astronaut

Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

I had to uninstall Bixby and clock back to factory version. once I updated again to the newest version Bixby briefing started to tell the weather and news information for my alarm again.