Bixby briefing won't read news?

Highlighted
Constellation

Bixby briefing won't read news?

So my alarm used to work just fine. I could wake up hearing about time, about weather and I could hear the news. But then, suddenly,  bixby just stoped reding google news. I tried literally everyting I could find on internet: deleting bixby and clock updated and instaing them again, instaling certain apps, changing some bixby settings etc. But nothing seems to work. I just want the news back. Smiley Sad

P.s. it also doesn't read the temerature but I'm not sure if it did it before.

19 REPLIES

Re: Bixby briefing won't read news?

Hey, @userbj0uJJ4lRM. Sorry to hear that this has stopped working for you. Let me check this out for you.

Can you first give me some device information, like model number, carrier, and Baseband version? You can find all of these by going to Settings>About Device. 

Constellation

Hello, thanks for trying to help. Firstly I will point out the fact that I am from Europe and I just now noticed this is US web page. I'm guessing that might be a problem. Nevertheless,  here are the information you required:

Model number: SM-G950F

Carrier: Telenor d.o.o

Baseband version: G950FXXU1AQH3

No worries, @userbj0uJJ4lRM

What part of Europe are you from? I may be able to point you in the right direction here. 

Constellation

I'm from Serbia. It is in southeast Europe.

Constellation

Same with mine and I live in the US. Tried everything. Its all turned on but still wont work.

Constellation

As from this morning Bixby only reads time. My phone updated tonight but I'm not sure if that's connected to my problem 

Supernova

@userbj0uJJ4lRM, for the best support for your device, I'd suggest reaching out to our Hungarian support channel. I understand that you are in Serbia, but as we do not provide Serbian support, that is most likely your best point of contact for your region.

@userFMGvO80WUR, @userbj0uJJ4lRM would you all mind providing us with your model number, Baseband version and carrier? You can find this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Just like a Samsung product to fowl up.   Same problem on my end.   SMH

Supernova

Hey, @userEmW7nMWyED, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this.

Would you mind providing me with some additional information so that we can look into this?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone.

Can you also send your Bixby Voice and Home versions?

You can find this information by going to Bixby Home > Settings > About Bixby. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.