Bixby not responding

Astronaut

Re: Bixby not responding

Bixby is not responding to voice. I have an s8+. I t was working then stopped. It even woke me up and said good morning and gave me the temperature and that has stopped working too. I re-recorded vocie comands and that didn't help. It is like Bixby died????

Supernova

Thanks for reaching out, @userUIgdOoYEtZ. Sorry to hear that you are difficulty with your Bixby Voice.

Have you tried to go to Settings > Apps > Bixby Voice > Storage > tap "Clear Data"?

Repeat this action for Bixby Home, Bixby Service, Bixby Service, Bixby Vision and Bixby Voice and let us know if this helps after reinstalling updates. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Supernova

If anyone is having these difficulties, let me know and we'll try some troubleshooting. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Bixby isn't responding to my voice commands 

Supernova

I'm sorry to hear that your Bixby Voice isn't responding. Have you tried to enhance your device's voice recognition?

To do this go to Bixby Home > Settings > Enhanced Voice Recognition, from here you'll be able retrain your device's device recognition.

Please let me know if that helps!

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well, I just wanted to check in and see if you were able to enhance your device's voice recognition as detailed above?

I hope you were able to find a solution to your concern. If you need anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Constellation

Yes, I'm having the same issue and I just got the phone 2 weeks ago!

Supernova

Hey, @usero98PzPcRPi, I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. Have you already attempted enhancing your voice recognition?

I'm sorry to hear that your Bixby Voice isn't responding. Have you tried to enhance your device's voice recognition?

To do this go to Bixby Home > Settings > Enhanced Voice Recognition, from here you'll be able retrain your device's device recognition.

Please let me know if that helps!

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well, I just wanted to drop by and see if you were able to attempt this step.

Did this help you at all, @usero98PzPcRPi? Did something else help you find a solution?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Astronaut

I am also having the same problem. Looks like Samsung needs to fix.