Bixby not responding

Supernova

Re: Bixby not responding

I'm sorry to hear you are having connectivity difficulties, @usern0TXtyK5HD. Would you mind providing us some information about your device?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone.

Would you mind also providing some information about your Bixby Voice and Home versions?

You can find this information in Bixby Home > Settings > About Bixby. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

When this happened to me just once, I just restarted my phone and that fixed the issue. Not sure why. 

Constellation

I am having the same problem. 

Supernova

Hey, @usersYNT87rDqf, have you already attempted the step suggested by @userAIyVac7LqS?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well. Were you ale to attempt to restart your phone and see if this is able to impact your device's performance?

If you need help with something else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Asteroid

Hi trevor. I am having the same problems with Bixby. My model number is SM-G965U. Baseband is G965USQUIARBG. I am on the carrier T-Mobile. Thank you!

@SamsungTrevor wrote:

Would everyone seeing this difficulty please provide me with the following information so that we can look into this further?

• Model Number
  • Baseband Version
  • Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Asteroid

I wanted to give a little more detail about what I have discovered. When I say Hi Bixby, I noticed the Bixby icon flashes on my notifications. I managed to read it. It says wake up is running, and then it disappears without Bixby saying anything. Bixby works now and then, but often Bixby does not work. Like everyone else, I can only get Bixby to work by pressing the Bixby button, or scrolling to the Bixby page on my home screen. Now and then I get lucky, and Bixby response to Hi Bixby. I attempted to disable OK Google, delete all of the bixby's settings and Reboot the phone, but still Bixby only works about 20% of the time. This is true even after I did voice recognition. 

Supernova

Alright, thanks for being so thorough, @Pusheen. Unfortunately, we do not have a device with this Baseband to test at the moment.

Would you mind provide us with your Bixby Voice and Home versions as well?

You can find this information in Bixby Home > Settings > About Bixby. Thanks!

Supernova

Hey, I hope you are doing well. Would you mind providing us with some information about the current version of Bixby you are running?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Astronaut

U know what since I ve had bixby I think it suck I whatch videos on people using it online and it seems great never for me and now on the note 8 even worse maybe samsung should get with Google on this love the phones but get ur shut strait people paying lot of money here