Did you mean: 

Original topic:

108mp camera focus blurry

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 11:00 AM)
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
Hello all . This a follow uo from my last post where i posted about the 108mp camera sensor being blurry and out of focus and thanks i got suggestion to shake my phone little bit and it worked. I just wanted to know if this is a software problem or the hardware and do i have to fix it by going to samsung care? Thanks
0 Likes
5 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Questions
My mother's S9+ handset had the same issue. I'm pretty certain it's a hardware issue if you have to shake the phone every single time (she had to).
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Questions
S20 Uktra and S21 Ultra has the same problem, at least I noticed the problem, in my case, when I using the zoom.
0 Likes
UrsusMagnum
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You are not crazy, I had already sent beat feed back on my first day with the current build on my s21 ultra, the autofocus is now much slower and there is lag and sometimes stuttering switch between lens's again, they ahd fixed this mostly with post release updates on Android 11, however it appears to have returned for the time being on the beta build, the other work around is by using tap to focus
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Rosekh ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userjLIsA46K0d
Asteroid
Options
Questions

I have the same issue. I spoke to some repair shops and they discouraged me from repairing it, saying that it was a hardware problem that all galaxy s21 ultra camera modules will eventually have, and even changing the camera module won't make a difference because it's a hardware production problem.

0 Likes