Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

120 Hz & WQHD+ Battery

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 09:46 AM)
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Is anyone using adaptive refresh rate & using the highest resolution setting on at the same time ? Wondering hows the battery doing ? Ive been using it like that since before the beta & honestly it wasnt bad at all was pretty impressed with it lasted me a whole day without charging but since the beta its drastically draining like crazy still needs some time on this beta 3 i guess but its looking like it hasnt changed at all
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @KingVic ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I've been on 120&WQHD since release day and the battery has been pretty good. Beta 2 destroyed it but it seems to have gotten better on beta 3. I'll see how better it gets after it settles.. LTE and screen settings are better than having 5G enabled though. Even while charging and having 5G, i noticed it takes longer.. not sure why. This has happened since android 11.
0 Likes
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Nice to know. Whats your on screen time ? Yeah def having wifi on is much better than 5G & i feel like ive noticed that too a bit weird for sure which is why i barely use 5G unless ofc im out & about
0 Likes
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Well as of right now, 2h13m with 81%... I'd be at 65 with the last beta...and yeah im avoiding 5G as TMobile lies and says LTE+ is 5G...true 5G is in very small areas and my phone would go back and forth between 5G and LTE...killing my battery so i leave it on LTE where it's constant and stable
0 Likes
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Questions
2hrs in you have 81% ??! Thats crazy good lol i got 47 min at 85%... do you have Bluetooth on ? I usually have my watch connected
0 Likes
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I love it lol I'm at 5hrs now with 65%.. Bluetooth is on and connected to my watch too. I'll have to wait and see how my work week goes but so far..this is not too bad.
0 Likes
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Questions
You got any tips ? Any settings youve changed that you thought helped alot ?
0 Likes
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Questions
The only thing I've done from day 1 was put most of my apps on deep sleep mode so they're not refreshing in the background constantly. Also, i have Bixby routines enable locations whenever i open Google maps and then it turns off locations again whenever i exit the app.
0 Likes
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Yeahh same here i guess its just depends on the apps... whats youre estimated battery life?
0 Likes
useribQgLPDQRM
Asteroid
Options
Questions
**bleep** lol im about to go on 6 hours with 59% lol šŸ™ˆ it says i have 8hrs3min left of juice
0 Likes