Did you mean: 

Original topic:

2nd Beta Software Update

(Topic created: 09-02-2022 12:21 PM)
JRV56
Constellation
Options
Questions
I got first Beta Software Update but got out the Beta test but now I have rejoined. How cannon get the 2nd Beta update that was released 25th of August?? Already tried to update software and nothing new coming? Anyonen have a answer for this???? Thanks! 
0 Likes
7 Replies
SpudMan9510
Comet
Options
Questions
I had this happen last year. You should be able to get beta 3 once it come out.
JRV56
Constellation
Options
Questions
So I just hang tight and when 3 comes out I should be able to get that and it will have what was in Beta 2???
0 Likes
SpudMan9510
Comet
Options
Questions
You should
Av3rag3Jo3
Halo
Options
Questions
Honestly I would follow what SpudMan9510 said. Beta 2 has some people saying it's more stable but I thought that was the case with the first beta. Second beta motivates me to restart to fix Bluetooth, location, or connectivity issues
0 Likes
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Beta one was good for me for a little while, but then it got bad and my Beta one was good for me for a little while, but then it got bad and my phone went haywire Beta one was good for me for a little while, but then it got bad and my phone went haywire. Beta one was good for me for a little while, but then it got bad and my phone won't haywire. Beta too so far Beta one was good for me for a little while, but then it got bad and my phone won't haywire. Beta too so far is doing great Beta one was good for me for a little while, but then it got bad and my phone won't haywire. Beta 2 so far is doing great no issues whatsoever Beta one was good for me for a little while, but then it got bad and my phone won't haywire. Beta 2 so far is doing great no issues whatsoever! Beta one was good for me for a little while, but then it got bad and my phone won't haywire. Beta 2 so far is doing great no issues whatsoever! Knock on wood
0 Likes
Cannonb87
Halo
Options
Questions
Clear the cache and software update history till the year shows 9999 then update. Should work.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  Please try the suggestion by @Cannonb87 .  If the issue persists, please send us a message with your Samsung Account email address and your device IMEI.  We would be happy to look into this.

We appreciate your feedback to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes