Did you mean: 

Original topic:

5G t-mobile S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 11/6/20 2:45 PM)
Flashsnaps
Halo
Options
Questions
Anyone know where to go after this to fix 5G on my S20 Ultra? My 5G doesn't work anymore. 

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/mXVTfudOqy81
8 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

Compugeek04
Asteroid
Options
Questions
you can use Signal Check app to see what channel you're connecting to
0 Likes
Compugeek04
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Do you ever see 5G? I had an issue where LTE channels 41 and 25 (old Sprint) were overriding my 5G. I disabled both and 5G almost 100% of the time. Contacted T-Mobile technical and they said should never have been connected to either of the channels.

clipboard_image_1604703410921_1604703410921.jpg

Options
Questions
Make sure you have the new SIM card, that fixed my problem

clipboard_image_1604717702011_1604717702011.jpg

Flashsnaps
Halo
Options
Questions
I do have it. before the beta 1-3 my 5g was working fine but then on the beta when I switched to 5g it doesn't find 5g it takes a min or 2
Options
Questions
another thing that helped fixing my connection issues was to add and switch my APN from "fast.t-mobile.com" to "epc.t-mobile.com"
Flashsnaps
Halo
Options
Questions
I do that but still 5G isn't consistent as One UI 2.5 hopefully this is just a beta thing and when the one ui 3 officially releases it gets better or back to normal
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Questions
R15 SIM card fixed my issues
0 Likes