Did you mean: 

Original topic:

5g UC missing on TMobile

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 03:11 PM)
C4RR1LL0
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Wondering if I'm the only one not getting the 5G UC on TMobile beta software ... Anyone else ?
0 Likes
8 Replies
Galaxy4mylife
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Can see it on my end. T-Mobile as well.Screenshot_20220826_181631_Samsung Members_1000000231_1661552191.jpg
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Red Giant
Options
Questions
I have UC but it does seem to be intermittent. Some days in the same place it'll go away 5 minutes later it's there. Send a log every time it disappears to help them potentially find if it's software or the carrier.
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Questions
If you've got a factory unlocked phone, don't think you're gonna get it. I never and still don't have it with an unlocked tmobile phone.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
correct...only on TMO provisioned devices
0 Likes
C4RR1LL0
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I got a TMobile phone, had 5g UC before signing up for beta testing ...
0 Likes
Galaxy4mylife
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Ultra Capacity
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
useryOmVnoa38e
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
The 5G UC doesn't show up with the unlocked software. It's still active if it shows 5G+ and even without that the speeds were still the same as my friend's T-Mobile version of the S22 in the same spot as my unlocked S22 Ultra.
0 Likes