Did you mean: 

Original topic:

After the update today issues with work profile

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 12:00 PM)
Tylerw13
Astronaut
Options
Questions
After the update today I am having issues with my Google work profile.  It keeps telling me I need to have a lockscreen or my work apps will uninstall in 14 days.  I have a lockscreen set and it worked perfectly before today's update.  I cleared the cache and also redid my work profile and it doesn't fix the issue.  Anyone else having this issue with the new beta update? 
7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
"what" update??

Please provide version ... ZUJB or ZUJG?

The last update was Fri Oct 22
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Questions
We need answers lol. I'm assuming he just flashed b3 but he also has me refreshing non stop lol

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
Yea, I never check based on random user posts - definitely not a reliable source 👍:beer_mug:
0 Likes
Tylerw13
Astronaut
Options
Questions
It is version ZUJG. Sorry I got the update this morning. It's frustrating to have had to lose my work profile.
BlurryM3
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Alot of us are having issues with the work profile, from Microsoft portal, intune, and mobile iron. I'll be withdrawing from the beta because of it.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Tylerw13 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Tylerw13
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I already have. I guess I'll just have to wait.