Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android 12 Beta preventing me from updating to stable Android 12

(Topic created: 03-14-2022 07:27 AM)
Xphyle1971
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Overnight, Samsung officially released stable Android 12 for the unlocked Note 10 Plus (SM-N975U1).  Confirmed by many on reddit.  But because I'm running the beta, I cannot download the update. When will Samsung push the stable update to those who are using the beta? This is crazy. 
10 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
It's not because of the Beta! This has been mentioned in other posts. It's not crazy. The carrier of the Sim card you have in your phone does in fact effect when you get the update.
Just because it's out for some unlocked devices doesn't mean it's out for others
0 Likes
Xphyle1971
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
You're the one who in another thread claimed that the stable version will be pushed to devices when Samsung decides it has concluded the beta. NOW you're claiming that it's not up to Samsung but instead rests with the carriers. So which is it??
0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Both is true. After the beta is concluded the stable version will be released. Which it has. Now you have to have patience and wait for it to be pushed to your device
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Questions
It says right in the official notice of the Beta ending if you read the entire thing....
"The update schedule varies by carrier. If you can't update, please wait."

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Xphyle1971 ,

Beta users should be able to update to One UI 4 with out any issues. Beta registration doesn't prevent your device from upgrading your device to official software.  Information that is missing from 3rd parties is that limited carriers have received the update. T-Mobile and T-Mobile based MNO's haven't received the update yet as we haven't received carrier approval for them. Once approved, we will provide for all carriers. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

Girik
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Does this mean I have to wait for T mobile to get approved even though my phone is unlocked? This is so stupid. I don't understand why aren't all unlocked devices receiving the update together. What sets apart my device from another?
dte230
Comet
Options
Questions
I can't get off beta android 12. Netflix won't run. My Google Play isn't certified anymore and some apps don't work or update. I've wiped my system and reloaded the old and its still all **bleep** up. After it loads it says this is beta software. I've read the posts but still don't understand HOW DO I GET A CLEAN COPY OF ANDROID 12. I've contacted Google and Samsung and there is no fix that I can find. HELP!!!
0 Likes
dte230
Comet
Options
Questions
Samsung is doing absolutely NOTHING to help fix the beta 12 software. Everyone points fingers. Google, Samsung and carriers are all full of it. I use all sanding o
Products and this phone grouo is useless compared to other support groups within Samsung. A little less BS and a little help would be nice

Anand Master
Asteroid
Options
Questions
After beta version, i cannot update. Infact i hava bug with which i cannot charge through charger and now i only do wireless charging. No way to update to stable version.
0 Likes