Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android 12 / One Ui 4.0

(Topic created: 11-24-2021 07:46 AM)
ajgonerogue
Astronaut
Options
Questions
So I have a Galaxy S21+ G5 and I have an unlocked device and T-Mobile is my Carrier. Its been a week and no update why?? I called  T-Mobile and Ive also talked to Samsung and still no help. If anyone has any fixes let me know
0 Likes
9 Replies
morgywn
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I had to manually go in and tell mine to update
0 Likes
ajgonerogue
Astronaut
Options
Questions
how did you do that
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
Your not the only one. I'm starting to agree with others on here about maybe they want to fix issues before releasing it to unlocked phones
mrshenryxo
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I haven't received it either. Hopefully samsung still releases it to unlocked devices though, I think that'll cause people to want to switch to Apple if it's constantly delayed. That's one thing Apple is forsure good about, with major software updates.
0 Likes
eminded
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I'm on mint mobile no update yet.
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
Beta Community moderator said likely today or tomorrow for unlocked U1 models for carriers that haven't gotten it.
0 Likes
morgywn
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I'm on T-mobile, not unlocked, had it for 2 or 3 days....
Settings, Software Update, manually check, update.....
That's how I forced it to update btw
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Questions
Whoever has an unlocked phone check now I'm downloading as I type
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @ajgonerogue ,

All Unlocked devices should  be able to receive One UI 4 update at this time.  Update was opened for carriers in two separate rounds based on CSC which may have caused some of users to receive an update before others.

Please call us at 1-800-726-7864 if you are still unable to update to One UI 4. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes