Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Android 12

(Topic created: 01-01-2022 11:51 AM)
jlattatorres
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I have the fold 3 unlocked as it was purchased that way at the Samsung store. I'm using the Android 12 beta and was wondering if anyone in California has gotten the office android 12 yet? I'm sick of the beta it's annoying
13 Replies
blambtn
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm not in Cali but I am using an unlocked device, running the beta, and still no official update yet.
usera95Ju2ZDmg
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Same issue here. No update yet.
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Questions
Unlocked running Beta in Michigan on Verizon. Still waiting
Guille77
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I am in california using US unlocked version no update as of Jan 1st in the morning
CreekFreak
Constellation
Options
Questions
Anyone know if the official unlocked firmware is up for download? I'd just reflash mine at this point to see if it changes one of my issues st this point lol
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Haven't seen it up. I think about a full wipe n flash on most major updates to avoid minor bugs
Peeps79
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Having the same issue. Our choice is to stick with this buggy beta and wait for them to release the official, or waste the time and effort to downgrade to 11 just to get the upgrade whenever they do release it. Somewhat annoying givin that there are others getting it. I have come to understand that this is the norm for some reason....but it's new to me given that I've been on iOS since the 3GS....and this is definitely one advantage o see that Apple has over Samsung and Android in that regard...their beta and upgrade process is nowhere even close to this cumbersome and annoying. Even still...I'm in IT so I get what I was signing up for by installing a beta....still...you'd think they could do this better.
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Questions
Don't disagree. Not in IT but use to develop mobile software and run beta tests and participate in others betas but wow imagine running one in this size and scale!? It's massive
NateMS
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Apparently Tmobile is the hold up. Unlocked devices historically have updates rolled out after all major carriers approve the update and push it out to their locked devices. Verizon and AT&T have in the last few days but T-Mobile is taking its sweet time.