cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Any help with galaxy watch 4 manager crashing and being unable to connect to my replacement s21 Ultra that I received from insurance? Ive been to two AT&T stores, advanced tech support, samsung tech support chat and tech support from insurance compa

(Topic created: 07-14-2023 03:25 PM)
McLongerballs
Constellation
Options
Questions

Anyone have a solution or idea on what could be affecting this? Watch worked perfectly before with prior phone and have been completely unsuccessful with even being able to connect to new s21 ultra. Watch is a galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm. 

It crashes every time. Phone is updated. App is updated. I've deleted wearables. Cleared the cache and app history in settings. I even did a factory reset on the Watch but now i can't get past the welcome screen because it has to be done through wearables. 

3 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Have you updated the apps on your replacement phone?  Please let us know your Watch Bluetooth address so we can check your Beta enrollment.  

Thank you!

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
J_Rod
Asteroid
Options
Questions

Did you reinstall the watch manager beta app from the Samsung Members app? I would factory reset the watch, uninstall then reinstall the wearables app. Download the watch manager beta app. Then try to connect the watch to the wearables app. I hope that helps.

0 Likes
GeeksGuru
Constellation
Options
Questions

Get it from apkmirror the newest version it'll fix the error same thing happened last year on the 4 you had to use an older version this time you'll want the newest version apk releases a newer version than the members app sadly 

0 Likes