Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Any word on the beta update schedule?

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 03:58 PM)
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Just curious how the scheduling for the beta updates are gonna be like. I'm only familiar with how ios betas work. This is my first time signing up for One Ui beta's. Any information would be great. I'm assuming it's like a 2 week schedule right? šŸ¤”šŸ„µ
0 Likes
6 Replies
MWS2022
Comet
Options
Questions
the word on the street is Android 12 stable releases October 4th... not sure how that affects Android 12 one UI for Samsung...
0 Likes
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Hmm interesting yah we'll see. Hopefully we'll see some interesting features added eventually. Pretty excited so far šŸ™‚
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Questions
It won't... Samsung still has to do their overlays, and add their own customzation... If anything, my bet is that Samsung has the RC version (Release Candidate) or maybe the final version (pre release from manufacturer to manufacturer) in order to have given us Android 12 so soon in the process. From there it's a matter of Samsung adding what they're going to add, squashing as many bugs, optimizing what they can on their end... I don't believe Pixel 6 and Android 12 releases will make much of a difference in the way of our Betas...
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
Being on previous betas they used to update every week
Also, don't forget that more problems occur during beta the more time they gonna need to fix it. And so update. I am hoping they gonna release the known issues update either tomorrow or Tuesday but might take time as this is the beta with most issues and bugs so far
0 Likes
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Plus further optimizing, adding features, etc...
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @Bokie ,

While we cannot confirm to a strict schedule due to amount of changes going in to beta software, we do try to adhere to 2 week schedule but this time it may be a little delayed. 

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes