Hello @greatpoop ,
Battery drain may happen in some cases after a software update. While issue is not that common, a few other participants are experiencing the issue. We suggest you reboot the device as our community suggested and wait for a day or two for battery to settle down. Also try clearing the cache of the device following steps below.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
If issue doesn't get resolved after a day or two, Please send us an error report from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.
One Ui Beta Team